Weddings & Honeymoons
We are a popular location for intimate weddings of up to 100 people. The majority of our weddings are held in the afternoons, when you are more likely to see a spectacular sunset. We have an onsite wedding coordinator and customize our packages to suit your needs.
Wedding and Reception packages are available for all group sizes. We can personalize your Wedding to meet your needs. We also offer a Renewal of Vows Package for this very special occasion.
Outlined in these pages is information on our Packages. The prices are based on one couple getting married or renewing their vows, there is no charge for up to 4 guests attending the wedding ceremony. The packages do not include prices for a reception, please contact us directly, we are happy to provide both wedding and reception packages. Do advise the date of your special event.
- Certified copies of both parties birth certificates showing father’s name
- Certified copies of both parties photo identifications
- Completion of our wedding form
- Certified copies of Degree Absolute or Death Certificate if applicable.
- Marriage Certificate for Renewal of Vows
Please note that these items should not be mailed, the use of an international courier is usually the safest and the quickest way to have the items delivered, e.g. DHL, UPS or FEDEX. Documents can also be scanned and emailed to us. They should be delivered at least 8 weeks in advance.
- If your stay is less than 5 days please ensure that you make arrangements for your photographs to be sent to you.
- The Marriage License has a processing period of up to two months. Please ensure that you provide your correct address. The Marriage Certificates are sent via registered mail. If you require a different mode of delivery it can be provided at an additional cost.
- We recommend that you use the minister included in our package to prevent delays in processing your Marriage Certificates.