Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have a restaurant and bar on property?
Yes, Rondel Restaurant and bar is located by the beach.
- Do you have a safe deposit box in the rooms?
Yes, we have safes in the room which is an additional cost of US$3.00 per day.
- Do you have wireless internet at the hotel?
Yes, we do have wireless internet on property and it is free for hotel guests
- Do you have security guards at the hotel in the day and night?
Yes, we provide 24 hours security
- Do you provide beach towels at the hotel?
Yes, we do have beach towels at the hotel. Beach towels are placed in your room/villa for your arrival. The housekeeper will exchange them as needed, kindly leave on the bathroom floor and she will collect when cleaning your room.
- Do you provide beach umbrellas for the guests?
No, we do not provide umbrellas for the beach.
- Do you have an internet café at the hotel?
Yes, we have an internet café in the lobby and it is free for use.
- Do you have any policy regarding visitors?
All visitors must be registered at the front desk and they must leave a valid I.D. Each guest is required to sign a visitor’s slip along with the visitor and it attracts a fee of US$20.00 which can be used towards food/beverage purchases at Rondel Restaurant/Bar or Spa services. The visitor pass runs from 10:00am – 9:00pm.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms/villas
- Do all the rooms have a refrigerator?
Yes all the room and villas have refrigerators
- Do you provide transportation for guests?
Yes we do arrange shuttle and private transportation for guests.
- Does the resort have a pool and Jacuzzi?
Yes the hotel has two pools and two Jacuzzis. A pool and a Jacuzzi on the garden side of the property and a pool and a Jacuzzi on the beach side of the property.
- Where is the nearest supermarket or mini mart?
The nearest mini mart is 10 minutes walk from the hotel, other supermarkets are in town and will take about 5 minutes drive.
- Where are the rooms located on the property?
Rooms are located on both sides of the property. The garden side (across from the beach) and on the beach side.
- Do you have coffee makers in the rooms?
No we do not have coffee makers in the rooms but one can be rented at an additional cost of US$3.00 per day. This does not include coffee. Coffee makers are provided in the villas.
- Do you have microwaves in the rooms?
No, we do not provide microwaves in the rooms, microwaves are available in the villas only.