- Completion of our wedding form
- Notarized/Certified copies of both parties birth certificates showing father’s name
- Notarized/Certified copies of both parties colour photo identifications
- Notarized/Certified copies of Degree Absolute or Death Certificate if applicable
- Marriage Certificate for Renewal of Vows
Please note that the notarized/certified copies need to be sent to us by international or local courier service which is usually the safest and quickest way to have them delivered, e.g. DHL, UPS or FEDEX. They should be delivered at least 10 weeks in advance of the wedding date.
- If your stay is less than 5 days please ensure that you make arrangements for your photographs to be sent to you.
- The Marriage Certificate has a processing period of up to two months and is sent to you via registered mail. Please ensure that you provide your correct address. If you require a different mode of delivery it can be provided at an additional cost.
- We recommend that you use the minister included in our package to prevent delays in processing your Marriage Certificates.
Use our online reservation system to find rooms on your travel datesReserve Now
or please give us a call